About me

My photo
I'm 22 and I'm student of 4th year of Tourism and Leisure. My home university is in Poland however now im on Erasmus Exchange in Peniche, in Portugal, where I enjoy a lot:). I'm coming from Croatia, but living in Poland for over 16 years. But Croatia is the place where i adore coming back, and to my home town which is located near Adriatic Sea.

Sunday 15 January 2012

BIO MENU


1. Breakfest: Organic fruit Muesli with natural probiotic yoghurt

2. Lunch: Mozzarella cheese with tomato topped with olive oil and chopped basil

3. Dinner: Red pepper stuffed with veal meat and couscous kasha, for beverage: freshly squeezed orange juice.
For Dessert: Baked apples served with honey and cinnamon

4. Supper: homemade cream of pumpkin with wheat bran or other cereal grains

Important is, in my opinion, to drink mineral still water during all day, with meals and between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment