About me

My photo
I'm 22 and I'm student of 4th year of Tourism and Leisure. My home university is in Poland however now im on Erasmus Exchange in Peniche, in Portugal, where I enjoy a lot:). I'm coming from Croatia, but living in Poland for over 16 years. But Croatia is the place where i adore coming back, and to my home town which is located near Adriatic Sea.

Sunday 15 January 2012

Welcome!

I would like to welcome everyone on my first own blog site! 


I enjoy traveling and visiting new places and I believe that most of people rejoice over that as well. Nowadays it is so easy to wandern and cover long distances. That's why people more eagerly participate in that, some of them travel by themself while the others prefer guided tours and tailored holidays. Regardless of the way of travelling and sightseeing, people are forgetting how huge impact could have their countless movements if they are not taking care of the Planet Earth. At present times, in my opinion, we can noticed that people are participating in so called "travel wthout thinking". They undertake some actions without thinking of consequences, what is visible in tourism and other fields of nowadays life. 
I decided to set up a blog to show what kind of consequences wait for our civilisation if we don't start to take care of surrounding us environmental, animals, and other issues connected with sustainable way of life.
I hope that enclosed in blog articles, resumes of articles, video relations, pictures and my own written down thoughts, and considerations will expose how important is to take care of wildlife and protect the nature and it resources. Moreover, the another goal of this blog is to indicate some of feasible ways of protecting the nature and wildlife, and I hope that I implement it here as well. 

 Hope you enjoy it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment