About me

My photo
I'm 22 and I'm student of 4th year of Tourism and Leisure. My home university is in Poland however now im on Erasmus Exchange in Peniche, in Portugal, where I enjoy a lot:). I'm coming from Croatia, but living in Poland for over 16 years. But Croatia is the place where i adore coming back, and to my home town which is located near Adriatic Sea.

Sunday 15 January 2012

CONNECTIONS - SLIDE SHOW OF PICTURES TAKEN IN NATURE

IDENTITY 
I identify myself with the rough sea, and with waves which buffets on the rocks, cause I'm used to act in a hurry, it'm easy getting upset, and I can't stay in one place, like to be in move and travel,like to change surrounding me environment.



SHARING 
Below picture presents how two birds have sattled and alighted together on one rock, share that place between themselves in concord. 


CREATIVITY
Maybe it's not completely connected strictly with nature, but I'm fond architecture and that caught my attention, cause it's shows how human beings, who are also the inseparable element of surrounding us environment can be creative and inventive without forgeting about the nature.


MONUMENT 
For me monument is something what easily can attract my attention, on which i muse myself. I associate that word with something enourmous but beautiful at the same time, what can not be always explained by words. 
What's more i think that nature is filled with it, and below I put the picture of cliffs which we can admire from the seashore in Peniche. 



BUSINESS 
In the business there are always two or more sights which represents different rights, and it is common that one sight take the advantage of the other one subsitence. As well those plants take the advantage and benefits of being settled on the trunk of presented on picture palm tree. 



COOPERATION 
Two trees have grown like the unity, they cooperate by sharing their space and the ground witch lay under their steam and their branches. 


ESSENCE 
Below i put the photo of cutted tree trunk. It symbolizes the beginning of new 'life', cause from this tree trunk will gradually grow new treewith strong stem. It represents the essence of new creature of new begining. The essence of living and whole life is that everything arise and develope from something small to in order to become mighty and impressive of it hugeness 



PARADOX 
The photo shows the housing estate inhabinats by elders and children, while in the vicinity is the abandoned and untamed green area filled with rubbishes. The terrain is opened, everybody can enter there, but what is visible on photo people enter there only to leave trashes and nobody take care to collect what the others have left behind them. It is unpleasant view taking into account that people live there. 


INTELIGENCE 
Photo presents the old man sitting on the banch, fiding the birds with crumbs of bread. For me the inteligence is shown there by those birds which noticed and first of all heard the noice of falling down crumbs of bread and they gathered there to satisfy their hunger.


EQUILIBRIUM 
The environment and nature is characterized by the fact that everything is balanced. Here is display photo of two trees, one has already grown, while the other one is in the beginning of growth. I think that this represents the natural balance in the nature. 





BEAUTY 
On this photo is shown everything, what's for me represents sense of beauty - clear and pure water of Ocean, cliffs, beach, nearby located lighthouse and situated in the far away distance not to big settlement. 







No comments:

Post a Comment